A clip of Rust, an in-world dance club. The stormcloud is an avatar I created using Maya, Illustrator, and particles in-engine.
Role: UX Designer
High Fidelity is an open-source platform for creating a virtual universe. It allows for both traditional desktop and VR modalities, and various peripherals such as Oculus Rift, Vive, Microsoft MR headset, and Xbox controllers.
As a UX Designer, I use LucidChart (flows), Figma (2D layouts), JS, Unity, and C# to prototype 3D interactions for VR and desktop.
My efforts include the following:
- Character controller (input, movement)
- Accessibility (Controller remapping)
- VR interactions (sitting, grabbing)
- Information architecture of menu systems
- Mobile application design